Pages

Wednesday 14 September 2016

Museum Letter

Edmund Hillary School
Papakura
1th June 2015


Dear Mr Daniel
Thank you for giving us the opportunity to go to the Auckland museumand thank you for paying for the bus.It means alot to us.


The museum was fantastic.We learnt alot of new things and saw alot of new things.It was the best trip i’ve had in a long time  .My favourite part was in the volcano room.WHen the ground shock and the lights turned off and on.
It was my first time there I appreciate it.It was EPIC because I saw fake volcanoes and dinosaur bones.That were BIG and the performances were awesome.


I have lived in Manukau before.I have 2 sisters and 1 brothers I am the only boy in my family And i would like to go to Rainbows end but only if you want to sponsor us again but thank you anyways. Hope you have a lovely day.

Yours Sincerely Rasheed Bodija

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.